2020 APPLICATION FORM
- Off-campus training opportunities related to dissertation research
- Dissertation research travel
- Summer 2020 career exploration internships or traineeships
- Summer 2020 dissertation research
Students awarded a Summer 2020 Fellowship will be expected to report on their research or training experience at the April 2021 Graduate Research Forum. All students will be required to submit a final report on the value/impact of this opportunity for their dissertation work or career trajectory. If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Mary Martin.
Each applicant is to complete the form below and submit a 400-word proposal, budget / justification and letter of support from dissertation advisor. The 400-word proposal, budget / justification and letter of support must be combined as a single PDF and uploaded with the completed application.
Submit as a single pdf in the following order:
- 400-Word Proposal
- Budget / Justification
- Letter of Support from Dissertation Advisor
This form is currently closed for submissions.