Secure Your Future as a Public Service Leader
Today’s public service professionals need to meet evolving challenges with effective leadership and managerial skills. The School of Public Policy and Administration’s online master of public administration (MPA) from the University of Delaware helps you strengthen your knowledge and skills in these areas using applied research and case studies. Learn from an interdisciplinary faculty of experienced practitioners to build the strategies necessary to help shape policy and implement effective solutions in government, nonprofit and private sectors.
This flexible online program is founded on a model of integrating theory and practice into applicable solutions. It will challenge you to examine case studies and apply best practices to enhance your foundation in public service management strategy and prepare for leadership roles.
In this 36-credit (30 month) program you will:
- Explore the latest research on emergent needs in public service
- Gain the knowledge and management skills to lead organizations through today’s most pressing challenges
- Study curriculum developed by a faculty of practitioners in the field
This program prepares you with the management competencies and acumen that are essential for accountable and effective leadership in public service.
This program is available on-line.
The 2018-19 UD published graduate student tuition rate per credit hour:
Public Administration–MPA (Online): $1003
*UD Deans may offer scholarships in specific programs that may reduce the per credit costs.
All Programs >
- Program Web Site
- Graduate Catalog
- Program Admission Requirements
- Program Degree Requirements
- Success after UD
- Graduate Fellowships and Assistantships
- Tuition Rate
- Graduate Fees
- Mandatory Fees
- Miscellaneous Fees
- Matriculation Information