Payroll Deduction Form
All Full-Time Graduate Students on Contract are responsible for three mandatory fees – the Student Center Fee, the Student Health Service Fee, and the Graduate Recreation Fee for the Spring 2020 semester as well as a Mandatory Medical Insurance fee (if it is not waived). International Students must pay an additional International Student Fee . Students can arrange to have these fees paid incrementally through a stipend reduction over the course of 4 pay periods by completing the Pay General Deduction form.
To complete this form:
- The form can be accessed either by using the button below these instructions or by finding the PAY General Deduction form in the BLANKS tab of your UD Web Forms.
- Once you are signed into the CAS system the form will display your Name & Employee ID as the Form Originator, and the Employee Information. If the information is not correct, logout and sign back in.
- In the Deduction Options section of the form, use the dropdown to select Student Fees (A/RSTU) and click “Next Step.”
- On the next page of the form, the terms of the deduction will be be displayed. These include:
- Effective Date: This date will default to the start of the semester the deduction will be applied to, (i.e., 9/1/XXXX = Fall, 2/1/XXX = Spring), and cannot be changed.
- Fee will apply to: This will display the name of the semester (Fall or Spring) and cannot be changed.
- Pay Schedule: This will default to Semimonthly Other, and cannot be changed.
- Use the checkboxes to indicate which Student Fees you wish to apply the payroll deduction. The Per pay Amount will default to the TOTAL of the fees selected, divided over 4 pay periods .
- Click the Finish & Submit button to send the form to Payroll for processing
- Once you have submitted the form, verify that you have submitted the Graduate Payroll Deduction Form by reporting additional credits on the “My Finances” page.