2019-2020 NOMINATION FORM
Unidel Distinguished Graduate Scholars Award
The Office of Graduate and Professional Education invites nominations for the inaugural cohort of Unidel Distinguished Graduate Scholars.
Funded by the Unidel Foundation, the Unidel Distinguished Graduate Scholar awards are the premier awards offered by the University of Delaware to prospective doctoral students. These awards provide:
- A 12-month stipend of $32,000 for five years of doctoral study
- Up to $3,000/year for research expenses, research-related travel, off-campus training, and professional development
- Fellowship begins on July 1,2019
NOMINATIONS ACCEPTED FROM DECEMBER 3, 2018 TO FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Complete the form below and upload the following documents, in the order listed below, as a single PDF:
- Completed nomination form for each nominee
- A letter of nomination for each nominee from the director of the graduate program, department chair, or college dean describing the accomplishments and suitability of the nominee for this award
- A copy of the student’s graduate application
Submit all supporting documentation as a single PDF.
Your application may not be considered if supporting documentation is not submitted as one continuous document.