DEADLINE: January 15, 2020
The Department of Energy Computational Science Graduate Fellowship (DOE CSGF) provides up to four years of financial support for students pursuing doctoral degrees in fields that use high-performance computing to solve complex problems in science and engineering.
The program also funds doctoral candidates in applied mathematics, statistics or computer science who are pursuing research that will contribute to more effective use of emerging high-performance systems. Complete details and a listing of applicable research areas can be found on the DOE CSGF website.
- $37,000 yearly stipend
- Payment of full tuition and required fees
- Yearly program review participation
- Annual professional development allowance
- 12-week research practicum experience
- Renewable up to four years