2018-2019 NOMINATION FORM
Outstanding Doctoral Graduate Advising and Mentoring Award
The Graduate College invites nominations from the University community to honor faculty members whose dedication to doctoral students and commitment to excellence in graduate training have made a significant contribution to the quality of life and professional development of graduate students at the University of Delaware. All currently enrolled UD graduate students, graduate student groups, and graduate alumni may nominate candidates for the award.
A selection committee will review all nominations and be composed of faculty who were previous winners, two graduate students, and the Associate Vice Provost for Graduate and Professional Education. All nominations will be kept strictly confidential.
APRIL 19, 2019
Complete the form below and upload the following documents, in the order listed below, as a single PDF:
- Completed nomination form for each nominee
- At least three letters of support from current students or alumni.
- The letters should explain why the nominated faculty is worthy of the Outstanding Doctoral Graduate Advising and Mentoring Award. The letters should give specific examples and evidence of outstanding service to graduate students.
- Letter from the department chair or dean that includes the following information.
- Report the number of master’s thesis or dissertation committees on which the nominee has served.
- Report of special awards the nominee’s students have received.
Submit all supporting documentation as a single PDF.