The M.Ed. in Teacher Leadership is a fully online 30-credit program that prepares certified teachers to gain an understanding of school-based teacher leadership roles and responsibilities. With this flexible online program, students will have the opportunity to learn on their own schedule, from the convenience of their home. The program is aligned to the National Teacher Leadership Standards developed by the Teacher Leadership Exploratory Consortium. The objectives of the program are aimed at developing teachers who are able to:
- Coach and mentor others.
- Leverage technology to foster collaboration.
- Systematically look at classroom-based and school-based data to identify pupils’ needs and collaboratively select intervention methods.
- Apply understanding about diverse schools when developing culturally relevant professional development.
- Use the knowledge, skills, and dispositions of a teacher leader to enable them to lead from the classroom.
The University of Delaware published graduate student tuition base rate for graduate credit in 2016-17 is $1,720 per credit hour. UD Deans may offer adjustments to students in specific programs that may reduce the per credit costs.
- Graduate Admissions
- Graduate Fellowships and Assistantships
- Tuition Rate
- Graduate Fees
- Mandatory Fees
- Miscellaneous Fees
- Matriculation Information