Engineer Complex Solutions for a Networked World
As the importance of data processing and communications grows, professionals with a talent for solving complex problems play a critical role in organizations around the globe. These are individuals highly skilled in math, engineering and data science who are ready to lead the development of sophisticated solutions.
The University of Delaware’s online master of science in electrical and computer engineering provides a comprehensive focus on these disciplines. The curriculum was developed by faculty members with direct experience in this field and concentrates on signal and information processing, communication networks, data analytics and cybersecurity theory.
This program also uses hands-on skill building to prepare you to develop advanced algorithms and protocols for today’s fastest-growing industries.
In this 30-credit program you will:
- Learn to lead development of wireless communications, Wi-Fi, 3G/4G/5G cellular, computer networking, data analytics and signal processing
- Apply advanced engineering training in signal processing and communications protocols
- Better understand the essentials of cybersecurity
- Gain insights from world-class faculty about today’s biggest data and communications issues and needs
- Strengthen your expertise in efficient algorithm design
- Build on your foundation in electrical and computer engineering with experiential learning that will help you address the critical issues affecting big data both today and tomorrow.
The University of Delaware published graduate student tuition base rate for graduate credit in 2016-17 is $1,720 per credit hour. UD Deans may offer adjustments to students in specific programs that may reduce the per credit costs.