Add an MBA to Your Resume in as Few as 16 Months
Add a powerful, innovative and AACSB-accredited online MBA program to your resume in as few as 16 months. When you earn your online MBA from the Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics at the University of Delaware, you will engage in experiential learning at its best, maximizing real-world knowledge and the skills needed to excel in today’s competitive global market.
UD’s online MBA is designed to fit your busy schedule: no business undergraduate degree requirement, GMAT and fee waivers available for qualified applicants, and fully online coursework, so you can learn whenever and wherever you choose.
Elective Options That Match Your Goals
- Finance Concentration: You’ll study financial management, analysis and reporting, with added expertise in corporate, investment and international finance.
- Health Care Concentration and Major: Learn invaluable skills for operating in today’s health systems, including informatics, e-service and patient experience. Choose a major for deeper focus.
- International Business Concentration: Focus on international business with studies in globalization and international financial management.
- Dual Concentration: Combine any two of the above areas of study.
UD’s Online MBA Program Benefits
- Earn your degree in as few as 16 months.
- Each course is only 7 weeks.
- Study whenever and wherever it is convenient for you.
- Gain admission with any undergraduate background.
- Learn from Ph.D.-qualified faculty with extensive experience in graduate education and industry.
- Gain access to all available student services, including a personal career coach to assist with job search and resume evaluation.
An online MBA degree from the University of Delaware provides you with analytical tools, data and creative skills that improve business decision-making. While the online MBA program offers a broad view of business, courses in international business and finance will empower you with the skills and confidence to navigate a dynamic, global economy.
The University of Delaware published graduate student tuition base rate for graduate credit in 2016-17 is $1,720 per credit hour. UD Deans may offer adjustments to students in specific programs that may reduce the per credit costs.