2018 APPLICATION FORM
Summer Doctoral Fellowship
The Office of Graduate and Professional Education is now accepting applications from doctoral students in all seven colleges for Summer 2018 awards of up to $4,500 to cover the following kinds of activities:
- Off-campus training opportunities related to dissertation research
- Dissertation research travel
- Summer 2018 career exploration internships or traineeships
- Summer 2018 dissertation research
Students awarded a Summer 2018 Fellowship will be expected to report on their research or training experience at the April 2019 Graduate Research Forum. All students will be required to submit a final report on the value/impact of this opportunity for their dissertation work or career trajectory.
Each applicant is to complete the form below and submit a 400-word proposal, budget / justification and letter of support from dissertation advisor. The 400-word proposal, budget / justification and letter of support must be combined as a single PDF and uploaded with the completed application.
Submit as a single pdf in the following order:
- 400-Word Proposal
- Budget / Justification
- Letter of Support from Dissertation Advisor