University of Delaware
Center for the Integration of Research, Teaching and Learning (CIRTL)
Part-Time Graduate Assistant for UD – CIRTL
DEADLINE: January 5, 2018
ACCEPTING FROM: December 6, 2017
ACCEPTING UNTIL: January 5, 2018
Highly organized and technologically savvy graduate students are invited to apply for a part-time (10-hours/week) position to work with Leadership team of UD’s Chapter of the Center for the Integration of Research, Teaching, and Learning (CIRTL). The successful applicant will provide administrative and logistical support to the UD-CIRTL leadership team. The contract will continue for the duration of the Spring semester, commencing on February 1, 2018, with opportunities for summer renewal on a limited and part-time basis.
- Provide administrative and logistical support for the UD-CIRTL leadership team
- Co-plan and co-organize UD-CIRTL programming events tailored to the UD Community
- Communicate upcoming CIRTL events with the broader UD Community
- Design brochures, flyers, and other communication documents
- Maintain UD-CIRTL documentations and all data acquired therein
- Attend local CIRTL programming events and administrative meetings
- Serve as a liaison between UD-CIRTL and campus partners, including the Center for Teaching and Assessment of Learning, UD Office of Communications, and the Office of Graduate and Professional Education.
- Ongoing enrollment at UD as a graduate student
- Experience working in a team-based environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Leadership experience strongly preferred
- Proficiency with basic technological tasks including website development, list-serve maintenance, and data storage is preferred
- Administrative leadership team of UD-CIRTL
- Deborah Allen, Professor in Biological Sciences
- Jacqueline L. Fajardo, Assistant Professor in Chemistry & Biochemistry
- 10 hours per week
- Hourly rate at $18.00 for current graduate students.
- Contracts offered by semester with potential opportunities for renewal in subsequent semesters based on satisfactory performance and financial availability.
To apply, please send your resume with contacts for 1-2 references to the email@example.com.