While completing your online application, you will be required to submit one unofficial scanned copy of your transcript or academic record from each school you have attended and:
- earned (or will earn) a degree;
- studied for one semester or more;
- earned 12 or more hours of credit; or
- took classes that relate to your graduate study interests.
When submitting your transcript:
- Do not mail official transcripts during the application stage.
- Applicants who previously attended the University of Delaware should go the UD Registrar’s page to print an unofficial undergraduate transcript and upload into their graduate application.
The University of Delaware reserves the right to rescind any offer of admission if any discrepancies are found between your uploaded and official transcripts.
My School Doesn’t Issue Transcripts to Students
Official paper copies of transcripts should not be mailed until after an offer of admission has been made.
If your school does not issue transcripts directly to students, ask them to either send a secure, electronic copy of your transcript to email@example.com or mail a paper copy to
University of Delaware Graduate and Professional Education
234 Hullihen Hall
Newark, DE 19716